1. What are your four favorite beverages?
1. Really good sun tea - light and sparkly with a few mint leaves floating around the jar. 2. Dr. Pepper, of course. 3. Diet Coke with Lime. 4. Hot tea with breakfast - earl grey or English breakfast tea.
2. What are your four favorite TV shows?
The first four I can think of are: The Avengers, Trailer Park Boys on BBC America, Mystery! on PBS, Anything on the Discovery Channel that is of even mild interest,(You can listen to those shows while you do other things and not miss anything important.) and the Carol Burnett Show.
3. What are your four favorite desserts?
Lemon Refrigerator Pie - so simple even I can make it. Jello No-Bake Cheesecake. Brownies with walnuts or pecans. Homemade peach cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream.
4. What are your four favorite hobbies?
Photography, writing, blah, blah, blah...
5. What are your four favorite musicians?
Who. Don't you mean who are your four favorite musicians? Or is it whom? There was this nifty rule about when to use who and whom. I learned it in grade school. It was something along the lines of i before e except after c, but now I can't remember it. I never had trouble with who and whom until I forgot that rule. Now I seldom get it right... What was the question?
Oh yes - musicians. It changes depending on who I have last listened to. Right now it would be: Annie Lennox, Joan Osbourne, Danny Elfman and anyone who is not Toby Keith.
I was the 422nd person to take this week's Monday Meme!