Tuesday, May 02, 2006

There's no I in meme.

I am: tired. Very, very tired. But happy!
I want: to be more creative

I wish: Vincent Price had held on for six more days.
I hate: sad endings, boiled eggs, Kevin Costner, sunshine during the rain, and white cake
I miss: staying up long into the night, devouring a good book. Even if I were able to stay awake that long, my back would hurt and my hip would be killing me from sitting too long. How old is that?
I fear: getting stuck in my own world view, convinced that it is the best, most interesting, most right
I hear: excuses when I should be listening for reasons
I wonder: if it is safe to exhale
I regret: a few things, but all of them involve me not keeping my mouth shut or not speaking up
I am not: scared
I dance: in my head
I sing: poorly, but never better than when driving
I cry: about weirdly impersonal things - like coffee commercials. This started when I got my thyroid "fixed". Its so bizarre.
I'm not always: fun to be around
I make with my hands: little bits of art
I write: because of a teacher in high school. Among other things, she said my humor reminded her of
Vince and Larry.
I confuse: Robert Duvall and Robert DeNiro
I should: be in bed by now
I start: on time
I finish: as soon as possible so I can go the hell home

3 comments:

annie said...

I confuse: Robert Duvall and Robert DeNiro

Hey, I confuse those two too! I wonder why?

annie said...

I confuse: Robert Duvall and Robert DeNiro

Hey, I confuse those two too! I wonder why?

Patti said...

Vincent Price, I miss him, too.