Thursday, January 05, 2006

And the winner is...

SplineGuy.

It was tough. A couple of you hit exactly on where I was going when I was trying to come up with a caption for this and a couple of you threw me some really hillarious curve balls. But, I gotta admit, for sheer simplicity and to-the-pointedness, I think SplineGuy pegged it!

Congrats!

(This was fun. If you are really sad about not winning and would like a prize package of your very own, feel free to send me your address. Click the email link in the sidebar. I'm kind of a communist at heart and think we should all share the wealth. Plus I have a lot of junk in my desk that I need to get rid of.)

5 comments:

Captainwow said...

Perfect! :o)

see-through faith said...

we're all runner ups :) what fun!!!

annie said...

As a professional "straightener" (of stacks of stuff!) and a slightly skewed person, I sure did like the "let's get this straight" comment...and it would be my luck to "planted" slightly off-kilter!

little david said...

Yeah, me too. I vote for Lorna's caption. (Is it too late to vote?)

SplineGuy said...

Yeehoo!! Is this like a backward contest, where the worst one wins? Or the one with the least votes? So where's my prize?