Stole this from Songbird:
1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? Bleh.
2) How much cash do you have on you? $0.32. I never have cash, since I began my love affair with the debit card. Not neccesarily a good thing when you need a coke from the machine.
3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST? Best.
4) Planet? Mars.
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? Jackson. Nobody else ever calls me. Sigh. Maybe because my phone is never on...?
6) What is your favourite ring on your phone? Currently the theme from the Pink Panther, which makes me happy, but it is really difficult to hear.
7) What shirt are you wearing? A fuzzy red fleece shirt.
8) What do you label youself as? Liberal. Mostly.
9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. Ummm... I have no idea. They were brown?
10) Bright room or dark room? Darkroom. Hee hee. Generally a dim room is my preference. I despise overhead lighting. It makes me grumpy.
11) What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to turn over without angering the cat sleeping on my feet. Evil Steve does not cotton to unnecessary noctornal repositioning.
12) What did the last text message on your phone say? See #5. No one texts me either.
13) Where is your nearest 7-11? Big Flat City, 45 miles south of here.
14) What's a saying you say a lot? Bastards! They're all bastards!
15) Who told you they loved you last? Jackson.
16) Last furry thing you touched? Evil Steve
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Hi, my name is Spooky and I haven't had a benadryl in 2 days.
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Lord, undeveloped film drives me crazy. Not only do I end up using the one hour developer most of the time, even though they do a crappy job, I pretty much stand there patting my foot and counting the minutes before the photos will be in my hot little hands. (Saving my pennies for a way-too-expensive digital camera. Can't wait!)
19) Favourite age you've been so far? I have no idea. I never thought about it before.
20) Your worst enemy? People who do not understand the distinction between mute and moot. They are two totally different words - pronounced differently, spelled differently, and with different meanings. How hard is this to freakin' understand? Its MOOT, people. Rhymes with BOOT. Learn it. Use it. Stop ticking me off.
21) What is your current desktop picture? This.
22) What was the last thing you said to someone? "...and this time take a regular shower!"
23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? Defintely flying. Yep. We superhero-types need powers like that.
24) Do you like someone? What 7th grade girl originally wrote this?
25) The last song you listened to? Annie Lennox's version of "Whiter Shade of Pale"