2. I need more wall space in my office. I have a photo and a painting that need - do ya hear me? - NEED to be hung up. And I've got no space left. (I tend to add and add and never take anything down. It's looking a bit...busy.)
3. A 44 ounce vanilla Dr. Pepper kamakazied on the office carpet this afternoon. Cleaning it up seemed like a waste of time, so Mindy laid down next to the huge puddly stain so we could take a picture of her doing an impression of a murder victim/messy suicide. Then we realized no one had a camera. Bummer.
4. The dog "sits" like a dream. "Stay" is proving more elusive.
5. I am writing this in my office in that weird twilighty time between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. when I go to church to eat. This is when I want to go the hell home. But there is no food at home. Sigh...
6. Why does voicemail have to be such a huge pain in the rear? Why can't I just push a button and heard the messages???? I end up returning calls without listening to the message and the people - i.e. Jackson, because, let's face it, I don't return calls - end up being annoyed because I didn't hear what they had to say. Admittedly, I hate it when other people do this to me.
7. Phones in general are a bane of my existence. If A.G. Bell were alive today, I might have to hit him with my car. I hate phones.
8. Now it is late and we survived another Wednesday night service and I'll be damned if it wasn't really good and I'm freakin' glad that I went. Which means I'll no doubt go back again next week. Dammit.
9. It's frosty and foggy outside. Except for the raging sinus headache, I'm loving this weather.
Here's hoping you have a good Thursday! (By the way - I'm in the mood to write, but have nothing in particular to say. So, to borrow a gambit from others, do you have any burning questions I can answer? Stupid questions, even?)