Thursday, August 18, 2005

Google meme

Saw this on Reverend Mommy. It is hysterical! Go to google. Type "(your name) is" and paste your favorite 10 responses.

Rachel is: A gun-totin' capitalist oppressor college student with two jobs, two dogs, and no kids

Rachel is: A Bellydance troupe in San Francisco

Rachel is: A free weekly email newsletter published by the Environmental Research Foundation.

Rachel is: always always always right.

Rachel is: one of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century.

Rachel is: an open-source resource loading toolkit that makes resource loading for Java Web Start/JNLP easy.

Rachel is: a means of receiving the healing grace of God.

Rachel is: an Assistant Professor at the University of British Columbia

Rachel is: inspirachel.

Rachel is: the closest city to Area 51


Maybe I should change the name of my blog to "Inspirachel". Then I could start selling prayer cloths, sneezed on by yours truly. Then when things began to lag, I post my vision that if I didn't have 10,000 hits by the end of the year, the lord is gonna call me home. And that would be followed closely by an email sales blitz for the healing holy water of the heartland - dipped out of the batistry by me personally (and clandestinely) following the Sunday service at the local church of my choice. There seem to be a lot of possibilities...

9 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love that you are a bellydance troupe. I have always wanted to learn!! Teach me of inspirational one!!

And you have been so filled with snot that I do believe the tissue thing is a go.

Anonymous said...

How can you come up with stuff. No wonder Prof Dave enjoys your intellect (as well as yours -- Princess)

Baby Gator said...

OMG, Rach this is so cool. I did my name and it was way cool. Check mine out. I am not a bellydancer or anything, but it was cool anyway!

Captainwow said...

sneezed on prayer cloths! ya, I like it. Especially if the snot goober is shaped like the virgin mary or something.

Headless-in-GR said...

Lois is a "millionaire playboy"!!!

annie said...

Oh brother! I can't even think of anything to say. Too funny!

little david said...

OK, here was one I found on the second page:
"Yes, David is not a very attractively drawn character with his jagged looking
teeth and big head but that's really part of his charm."
I will try to find an appropriate photo.

Unknown said...

I like Inspirachel!

Theresa Coleman said...

head of Jesus snot rag.
Yes, that is what the world needs....