Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hang in there.

This is one of my favorite photos. I call it

Ghouls



It is actually stuffed animals hanging at the back of a game tent at the fair in the Big Town. (Big Town would really rather be called Big City. But it is a town. Even though Chicken Big the Weatherman insists on pleading for people in the "metro" to run for their lives.) This photo also reminds me a lot of this site. And if you click on that link and cannot appreciate the sheer genius of the cakes going on there, then I pity your small, pale soul.

9 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I cannot make those cause they look hard! Settle for this? http://www.doitmyself.org/easy_heart/

spookyrach said...

Oh, yeah! That would be just fine! When can we expect it?

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

eeerrrmmmmmm......I made one this morning! Left it on the break table. You did not get any?

reverendmother said...

Love the photo. You have a great eye.

reverendmother said...

I just followed the links, and I can't believe you gave my husband's sandwiches an "ewwwww" but those cakes get a pass! LOL!

I definitely think that when I win the lottery and am able to fund trips around the world with my blogpals, we're coming your way for Halloween.

spookyrach said...

RM -
I gotta admit, I think I am going to try the sandwiches. Especially if I still have some good bread 'n butter pickles at home!

FM -
At least your small, pale soul checked out the cakes. I think the zombie cake is my favorite. (Although that thorasic cake took some work, eh?!)

Jody Harrington said...

Fabulous photo! As for your weatherman, he may be Chicken Little, but he can't match our Alliteration Weatherman. ( Wicked Weather, Twisty Tornados, Threatening Thunderstorms, Ruinous Rain--you get the idea!)

Captainwow said...

my poor small pale soul appreciates the genius.
:o)
my pointy head does too.

love the pic

annie said...

Eeeewwwww! There are not many cakes I would refuse to eat, but those don't look too tasty!

I loved the photo though.