Thursday, December 13, 2007

Friday Cemetery Blogging





This stony chick has probably had a quiet week, but it's been a busy week for me. It's generally been good busy, though. (Click on the angel to 'bigger her up'. She looks more cool that way.) My desk looks slightly less desperate, which makes it easier for me to tackle other projects. Last week we spent a couple of nights attending the Christmas program at church to watch Katie, as documented by little david. Tonight we went to Kaite's old elementary school (she's a second year alum) and watched their Christmas program because my niece, Luna Lovejoy, was in it. Here's a shot of her in 'costume' with her wretched and teeth-grindingly worthless father, Jonboy.





10 comments:

annie said...

Stony chick looks like she is brooding about something. I always feel like I am cheating when I catch the Friday cemetery blog before it is actually Friday.

Katie was one of those precious little angels in David's photo?

Awww, how cute your niece and her father look!

Gator World!! said...

AAAWWWW...I can't believe that Luna has gotten so big. Wow time flies!

Dijea said...

Annie, you and I are on the same wavelenght. I was cheating and checking out the FCB on Thursday instead of Friday.

I think the stony chick is remminiscing (sp) about happier times and remembering a funny story about whoever she is looking down upon.

Lori said...

Hey, it is Friday somewhere! And I consider it darned decent of you, Rach, to post FCB's a little early.

Stony Chick: "Hmmmmm, brownie or doobie. So hard to choose".

Luna Lovejoy certainly does not need a nametag for us to know which reindeer she is.

Anonymous said...

Luna looks precious.

jonboy said...

Luna is precious -- she is definitely her daddy's little girl, however. Prior to the program, she made me call Rach just to make sure that she remembered what time the program started. Failure to be punctual will not be tolerated.

spookyrach said...

The kid is a psycho...

:)

Anonymous said...

I can feel the Sibling LOVE all they way up here in Indiana!!!

Carlos said...

Hi.Thanks for your visit to my quiet corner.
I wish you a Merry Christmas.
Carlos.

Unknown said...

Through out the Program, Luna was looking around for Christmas gnargles