Jackson and Katie are helping me with this list of 8 Random Things. Thanks to reverendmother for the tag. They have come up with some really random stuff, but after three (or is it 4?) years of doing this, I've covered most of the random stuff. Here's what we got:
1. I'm a redhead. Have I told you that before? I can't remember. And it's natural.
2. I can use power tools. And I have all my original digits. (I think Jackson married me for my drill.)
3. I have read only the first Harry Potter book. I liked it. But I haven't read any of the others. This drives Jackson, a confirmed Harry Potter addict, nuts. I've also never read the DaVinci Code. I did read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons. I liked it. But I never read the DaVinci Code. (Mom said Angels and Demons was better than the DaVinci Code, anyway.)
4. I can't dance. (Jackson and Katie both suggested I note that I can't sing, either. Ingrates!)
5. I am a morning person. In the extreme. However, I am a quiet, leave-me-alone-and-let-me-read-or-write-in-peace morning person.
6. I like to garden, but I am a lazy gardener. Thus, I refuse to plant annuals. Perennials only, please. And I seldom weed.
7. I love and adore roadhouse blues.
8. I have three graduate hours towards a Master's Degree. I really enjoyed the class, but turns out they expect you to work outside of class - do term papers and projects and the like. As if!
So, that's it. Have a great weekend!