You should do it too!
1. List two things that are true of you that are not stereotypically true of members of some group that you belong to.
a. I get out of bed at 5:25 a.m. during the week.
b. I am a flamin' liberal.
2. List two unusual talents that you have.
a. I have entered the Ironman Triathlon for the past 7 years. I hold three state championships and set two national records in the swimming portion of the competition.
b. I am a liar.
3. List two unusual weaknesses that you have.
a. I keep buying chocolate brown shirts. I don't know why. (I'm wearing one now!)
b. I hate to read good, thought-provoking books that will lead to personal growth and self-improvement. I have very shallow reading tastes. (Not "romance" shallow, but definitely dead-body-on-the-lawn shallow.)
4. List two unusual things that you aspire to.
a. I want to publish a coffee table book of entertaining cemetery photography.
b. Early retirement followed by a lucrative career as a globetrotting heiress who solves English country house murders. (Dear Mom & Dad: Please win the lottery, so as to help me with that heiress part.)
5. List two words that you use more than most people do.
6. List two foods that you dislike and most other people like.
a. chocolate without nuts.
b. white or yellow cake.
7. List two strange habits that you have.
a. I rearrange the furniture in the house about once a month. (I can't do this with my office because I only have outlets on one wall and the sameness of the place makes me a little nuts sometimes.)
b. I never iron the back of a shirt. What's the point?