1) Who is the last person you high-fived? Rose, after she made a really biting, evil, and wickedly funny comment about a situation we are all stuck in.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? War? probably. Prison? no.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? No way! Its not the noise, but the light that bugs me.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Geeze, not even in all the years I lived alone. Wow. How boring is that?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Um, no. In fact the only time I was in a spelling bee I misspelled the first word. Which was "adverb".
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yep. Or maybe it was a wasp. Right in the face. Ouch!
7) How fast can you type? I haven't been tested since high school, but I type constantly and imagine I can do 50-60 words a minute, as long as there are no numbers in the copy.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? No way. When I come home to an empty house, I play a game with myself where I try to see how long I can go without having to turn on a light. Sometimes I can hit 20 minutes or so.
9) Eye color – Sometimes blueish, sometimes greenish.
10 ) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Yes. It was an abandoned drive-in. Does that count?
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Very rarely, although Jackson convinced me to try a hot bath after killing myself redoing the bedroom walls a couple of weeks ago. It worked!
12) Do you knock on wood? All the time.
13) Do you floss daily? Um, of course. Sure. Uh-huh. Heh, heh, heh.
14) Who needs question 14?
15) Can you hula hoop? Lord no. I used to be able to as a kid. Don't really know when I lost the ability, but it is gone for good.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Absolutely.
17) What do you want for Christmas? I have no idea. Geeze! Its only April!
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? No, but I do know the girl at the Frisco Bakery.
19) Do you talk in your sleep? No, but I occassionally walk in my sleep.
20) Who wrote the book of love? Don't know, don't care.
21) Have you ever flown a kite? In West Texas, you don’t fly kites … you kind of throw one up there and hang on for the ride. (stole this answer from Opie Capone.)
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? Whut the hell?! I never heard of that before!
23) Do you consider yourself successful? As successful as I am willing to be, yes. I have a whole blog post on that subject that I intend to write someday. Soon as I polish up my soap box.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? Oh, that's so boring I'm not even going to look. Sadly it is many more than it used to be and as a result I know no one's phone number. Not even my own.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? Not that I remember.
26) Plans for tomorrow? Absolutely none. Which is good. See answer to #23.
27) Can you juggle? Nope. I have tried to learn, but have no patience for it.
28) Missing someone now? Yes. The dozen or so people who are on my list of absconders/fugitives.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? This morning.
30) And truly meant it? This morning.
31) How often do you drink? Whenever there is a chance for a really good margarita.
32) How are you feeling today? Stressed. But less troubled about it than in March. We are facing a few layoffs and our once or twice a decade state audit. I cannot change it, but I have the serenity to say "Screw It!" and not worry.
33) What do you say too much? I probably cuss too much. But I try to be creative about it!
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? Nope.
35) What are you looking forward to? Picking up the RacheLounge on Saturday. Jackson has decided there is no way he will ever pronounce Chaise correctly, so it has been christened the RacheLounge.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. And if I can ever get my hands on a full size mannequin while Mindy is out of town, I will do it again.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? Yes. Gravy Train. The gravy part wasn't that bad. (I was just curious, ok? Wanted to make sure my puppy-dog was getting something good to eat, alright? You'd have done the same!)
38) Can you handle the truth? Yes, as long as I can manipulate it to meet my nefarious schemes.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? Green ham, maybe.
40) Any cool scars? I have a scar on my left index finger from slamming it in a car door when I was in the 4th grade. It never broke the skin and there were was no scab, but it still left a little white scar.