Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Meme I Forgot to Do

Thanks to Halloweenlover for the tag.

Total number of music files on my computer: 726. I am surprised to know it is that many.

The last CD I bought: The soundtrack for Don Juan DeMarco (because I am finally started to replace all the great music I have on cassettes. I'm a little slow, I know.) and the Lilith Fair album that Reverndmother recommended containing The Water is Wide. (God, I love Amazon!)

Song playing right now: Moment of Passion by Sugar Ray and the Bluetones (Best $2.00 CD I every bought.)

Five songs that I listen to a lot:
1 - Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
2 - Righteous Love - Joan Osborne
3 - Shine - Collective Soul
4 - Pepper - Butthole Surfers
5 - Money Can't Buy It - Annie Lennox

So there it is. Anytakers?

3 comments:

reverendmother said...

Now that's two songs I've sent your way, right?--Water is Wide, and Stupid Song about Texas...? I should go on commission with Amazon and iTunes.

I am married to the son of a preacher man, and also adore that song.

halloweenlover said...

ooooh, good songs! I had forgotten some of those. I need to load them on my ipod!

halloweenlover said...

ooooh, good songs! I had forgotten some of those. I need to load them on my ipod!