Monday, February 07, 2005

Today's Horoscope Says:

"Your friends will definitely not recognize you for a while, maybe even a long while. You've already changed, seemingly overnight, from being reticent and polite to being bold and brazen -- but today you'll be adding a touch of rebellion into the mix. This is just not your usual style -- but hey, don't rein it in. Not one inch. It's good to keep 'em guessing. And fun, too!"


HAAAAAA! HA HA HA! "This is not your usual style" - HAAAAA!

Sorry. Going back to work now...

4 comments:

reverendmother said...

Wow! I only know you through blogland and even I see the humor in that!

spookyrach said...

Yaaaaay! A comment from Janet! You may be right about the date!

Today's horoscope says some kind of crap about people not being able to figure out how I am going to react to any given situation, given the strange way I have been acting lately. I'm thinking if you assess any given situation to ascertain who is mostly likely to be threatened with ass-kicking, then you pretty well know my reaction. I wonder if the horoscope has been this funny all along? If so, I shouldda been reading it for extra laughs.

Headless-in-GR said...

So, were you ever really "reticent and polite"? I can't really see it...!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~snorts~ bold and brazen?? ~rolling my eyes~ I never knew!!