6. Jackson and I are watching the Iowa caucuses on C-Span while I write this. It's so cool! Kicks hell out of the line of blue-hairs voting straight ticket that we usually get to see. This is fun! Freaky, but fun!
7. I painted a picture this weekend. It ain't good, but its probably the best I've done so far. Improvement rocks!
8. Jackson bought me a scratchy quill and ink set for Christmas. Calligraphy, here I come! But the best part is the sealing wax and brass seal. It's a skull and crossbones! Score!
9. Hmm... I gotta think of another reason, I can't stop at just nine.
10. We got all our Christmas stuff put up in record time. That's one of the pleasant side effects of a grinchy Christmas wherein you don't put the tree up until a little over a week before the holiday and then never get around to actually putting ornaments on it. heh. Begone, 2007! Howdy, 2008!