Thursday, May 17, 2007

Friday Cemetery Blogging


My photo software and I are not seeing eye to eye today, so that's why you only get this picture of a really cool monument. I have a thing for the Gothic arch/window shape, which forms the main part of stone. Add in the symmetrical urns and the bored woman and you have an almost perfect tombstone.

I think maybe Mr. Manziel and I would have gotten along really well. If nothing else, we could have agreed on the decor.


P.S. I fixed this so you can leave comments now. Dunno why you couldn't before.




8 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Nice.

But is that the Avon lady at Joseph's door and he just will not let her in?

SpookyRach said...

Bwaaahahaha!

*Knock, knock, knockin' on Joseph's door...*

NoMas said...

That is just an awesome and lavish tombstone!

SpookyRach said...

Lavish is such a good word, nomas! That's exactly what it is.

Presbyterian Gal said...

"Hmmmmm, he's been in there an awfully long time."

annie said...

Ha, that's funny, what presbyterian gal said!

It is a lovely lavish tombstone.

Cowtown Pattie said...

What is the scribbling just below the...uh...occupant's name?

Is it Hebrew?

SpookyRach said...

I have no idea what it is, Pattie. I'm assuming Hebrew, but I really don't know.

There's never a hebrew scholar around when you need one.