Monday, October 10, 2005

Google Images Meme

Google the town where you were born.

Google the town you live in now.

Google your name.

Google your grandmother's name.

Google your favorite food.

Google your favorite drink.

Google your favorite song.

Google your favorite smell. Posted by Picasa


I can't remember where I orginially saw this, so I apologize for not giving credit where it is due. Try it for yourself - its more fun than lying in the dark, trying to guess the exact second the numbers on your digital clock will advance.

8 comments:

Captainwow said...

woah! that looks like fun.
But what are the words that go with this.

I'm seeing a fetus in the list of pictures under your favorite drink and I'm going ... UMMMMM......
yuk???

hehe... Ok I'm going to try this... here I go.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Love all the pics but the potatoes were the funnest!

Anonymous said...

I don't get it!!! What is the composite photo for? This is a cool game

little david said...

OK, I will give it a try. The "watzat" doesn't seem to be attracting all that much attention.

Anonymous said...

the potatoes were great :)

Unknown said...

Oh, fun! I tried this once but didn't know how to post photos then, so I gave up. I'll definitely do this later. I love your picture of Rachel at the well.

spookyrach said...

Songbird - which is Rachel and which is Leah? I couldn't decide.

Patti said...

Love it, love it, love it. I'm going to do it too.