Thursday, May 29, 2014

For My Consideration

Earlier today I was asked by a four-time loser in the marriage game if my husband had changed after we got married.  Had his behavior altered significantly from his dating persona to his spousal persona?  After a brief consideration, I said no.

I thought about that question for the rest of rest of the day.  I realized I was wrong.

When we were dating, he gave me roses.  Now he gives me rose bushes.

Make of that what you will.  




Edited to add:  Ahhhh, the irony. 
Here Lies Spooky's Marriage
Oct. 31, 1999 - Dec. 31, 2015


4 comments:

Vic said...

I would much rather have my trips to the greenhouse in the spring and fall. Truck load versus vase full.

spookyrach said...

Yep. Not a bad deal.

Tracy's Pointe said...

Been missing the blogsphere. On my way back. Loving this post of your's, and probably will feel the same of all of your stuff!

Crimson Rambler said...

I love it!