* I miss Ester when she's not at work. We get THIRSTY in the afternoons when she's not there to make the Sonic run. Not thirsty enough to get off our collective posterior and go do it ourselves, but thirsty nonetheless.
* The dog shall. not. be. ignored. If you attempt such a dissing, she will bite you on the butt. Nip-ishly. Purposefully.
* I'm actually having a hot drink (chai) at the coffee shop while waiting on Katie to be spewn from the bowels of the youth group tonight. The poor little coffee girl nearly choked on her clove gum. I hate coffee and, to date, have been strictly an Italian soda drinker.
* Weirdest thing I've said today: "I think the word 'gonads' gives it a certain panache." (Side note - I did not say this at work. For once.)
* I'm shopping for T-Shirts online. I seldom buy them, but I love shopping for them. One of my all-time favorites - one that I tried to buy, only to find it had been discontinued - had a picture of a U-Haul truck being loaded at night by stealthy figures. It said: "I pack normally, but I move mysteriously".
* I would really like to be an evil genius, but I lack motivation.
* I've drained the big cup. I'm running out of little bullet-spiders. And still the phone. does. not. ring. Gah! How long does the pre-pubescent Jeezus love-in last??? We adults got our worshipin' done over an hour ago.
* Dang ol' Jackson is sitting at home watching Countdown and IM'ing me all the good bits. I hate him. (He SAID he was going to go home and STUDY.)
* Phone still silent. Considering bashing it on the table in hopes of getting it to do something. Lord Almighty, those choruses are just the same half-finished thought, over and over and over. Cut it off and go the hell home already!
* It's ringing!!!