Monday, May 09, 2005

Interview Game: "If you were a tree..."

I have been tagged by Mindy with the interview questions. These are her questions and my answers. If you want to play, read the directions at the end and I will be more than happy to spread the germs.

1) What are you truly afraid of since it is not ghosts, cemeteries or things that go bump in the night? Oh geeze, I dunno. I work really hard to conquer fear. It is not always 100% successful, but I find that if you are willing to do what you fear then it lessens that fear exponentially each time you do it. HOWEVER, as I write this, I am confronted by my own raging hypocrisy because I realize I do have a fear which I have had an opportunity to confront and I wussed. The opportunity may come around again and damn, now I'll have to do it or be branded a lying wussie. The Horror! By the way, Janet just gave me a way cool journal with an even more way more cool quote from Eleanor Roosevelt on it: "Do something every day that scares you." Words to live by, if ya ask me!

2) What is the most trashiest book you have ever read? Hmm... I guess it was probably Hotel by Arthur Haley. How horribly nerdy is that?

3) In camping, what is the #1 rule to remember? Duh! Always have tortilla chips on hand for starting fires! We shall be putting this rule to good use this weekend, I hope.

4) Just what DID you tell the Postal Inspector? I said: "Is this a joke?" followed by a whole lot of "Yes ma'am." and "No ma'am." and a promise not to mail anything else with such amusing labels as 'Letter Bomb Enclosed - Please Do Not X-Ray.'

5) What is your biggest pet peeve? Today it is snot and the lack of attention afforded it by the whole industrial/energy community in this country. If we could find a way to utilize it as an alternative fuel source, my production alone could rid Nebraska of its dependence on foreign oil. If nothing else, there ought to be a market for it somewhere as an industrial lubricant.

The Official Interview Game Rules If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
.

10 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

eeewwwww....lubricant?!?!?!?

You certainly chased rabbits on #1 cause YOU DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION you question ducker.

spookyrach said...

*BLINK* *BLINK*

*Innocent expression marred by mascara flaking into eye and attacking contact lens.*

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~chokes on her diet coke~ Innocent? I know your stripper name....innocent my hiney.

spookyrach said...

*Ahem*

Dear Mom,

I have not been a stripper. Honest. I just have a name, you know, in case I need it.

Sincerely,
Rach

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Yes, like in case you need it tonight at 50 cent long neck night. Never to early to start saving for Christmas.

Captainwow said...

the snot thing - for REAL. Cars probably could run on fuel. SUV's could run on snot. I'm sure of it. Maybe the lawn mower too.

(question ducker)

St. Casserole said...

Why did you have to say ANYTHING to the Postal Inspector? Just Curious....

Jody Harrington said...

You know you live in east Texas when you are preoccupied with snot: the fruit of the allergy tree.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

hhmmm....my mind is a bit fuzzy...please do remind me again as to why you had to answer questins for the Postal Inspector???

spookyrach said...

Geeze! I was gonna wait to tell that story, but now that John Ashcroft is out of office it may be safe. Maybe later this week.