I have been tagged by Mindy with the interview questions. These are her questions and my answers. If you want to play, read the directions at the end and I will be more than happy to spread the germs.
1) What are you truly afraid of since it is not ghosts, cemeteries or things that go bump in the night? Oh geeze, I dunno. I work really hard to conquer fear. It is not always 100% successful, but I find that if you are willing to do what you fear then it lessens that fear exponentially each time you do it. HOWEVER, as I write this, I am confronted by my own raging hypocrisy because I realize I do have a fear which I have had an opportunity to confront and I wussed. The opportunity may come around again and damn, now I'll have to do it or be branded a lying wussie. The Horror! By the way, Janet just gave me a way cool journal with an even more way more cool quote from Eleanor Roosevelt on it: "Do something every day that scares you." Words to live by, if ya ask me!
2) What is the most trashiest book you have ever read? Hmm... I guess it was probably Hotel by Arthur Haley. How horribly nerdy is that?
3) In camping, what is the #1 rule to remember? Duh! Always have tortilla chips on hand for starting fires! We shall be putting this rule to good use this weekend, I hope.
4) Just what DID you tell the Postal Inspector? I said: "Is this a joke?" followed by a whole lot of "Yes ma'am." and "No ma'am." and a promise not to mail anything else with such amusing labels as 'Letter Bomb Enclosed - Please Do Not X-Ray.'
5) What is your biggest pet peeve? Today it is snot and the lack of attention afforded it by the whole industrial/energy community in this country. If we could find a way to utilize it as an alternative fuel source, my production alone could rid Nebraska of its dependence on foreign oil. If nothing else, there ought to be a market for it somewhere as an industrial lubricant.
The Official Interview Game Rules If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.